

Cold, gloomy, pork, wet, small, bicycles, windy, trains and beer are some words used to describe Denmark. I might have only been here 2 weeks and a half, but these 9 words have been recurring conversation starters. It’s mostly been in a whiny tone “Why is it dark its only 15h30...” or “As if they just put fried pork bits in my vegetarian tuna sandwich” or my favorite, “is it just me or is it 10am and they are drinking Carlsberg’s before going to class?” Yeah, Danes are crazy like that! ; )
I’m having a better time every day, I moved into my new Copenhagen apartment on Sunday with my new roommate Mylene from France. We live at about a 6 minute bus ride from the city center, we each have a big room and we share the kitchen and the washroom with the owner, Bright, an IT consultant at the medical school. So far, so good! My classes are officially starting next week-ish and they seem really interesting and pretty easy, final assignment: 3-5 page essay…haha!
Last week end Zoe came to visit me, it was a short blast. Danish hot-dog, beer, shots, beers, sleep, tourism, coffee, apartment, movie, gin, Indian buffet, beers, statues, sleep, move into apartment, coffee, walk, SUN, read to each other like old couple, leave, sad. It was so great to share some of my experience with her, for her to see what I was up to here and meet my awesome new friends I’ve been discovering so much with. Copenhagen is a gorgeous city filled with beautiful architecture, cool bars and cafes and interesting people with great style. Everything still feels a little unreal.
I’m having a better time every day, I moved into my new Copenhagen apartment on Sunday with my new roommate Mylene from France. We live at about a 6 minute bus ride from the city center, we each have a big room and we share the kitchen and the washroom with the owner, Bright, an IT consultant at the medical school. So far, so good! My classes are officially starting next week-ish and they seem really interesting and pretty easy, final assignment: 3-5 page essay…haha!
Last week end Zoe came to visit me, it was a short blast. Danish hot-dog, beer, shots, beers, sleep, tourism, coffee, apartment, movie, gin, Indian buffet, beers, statues, sleep, move into apartment, coffee, walk, SUN, read to each other like old couple, leave, sad. It was so great to share some of my experience with her, for her to see what I was up to here and meet my awesome new friends I’ve been discovering so much with. Copenhagen is a gorgeous city filled with beautiful architecture, cool bars and cafes and interesting people with great style. Everything still feels a little unreal.
1 comment:
I didn't know looooser could write well. :P C'est cool parce que je sais exactement comment tu le raconterais. hah!
Post a Comment